With foundations going back 15 years, KARAKOÇ İNŞAAT LİMİTED ŞİRKETİ , founded in 2001, KARAKOÇ TOPLU KONUT LİMİTED ŞİRKETİ in 2009 and TUŞBA YAPI ENDÜSTRİ LİMİTED ŞİRKETİ in 2010 serve in construction sector from design to performance, turnkey facility construction to residence construction, Contracting, Project Solutions and Construction management. NEN YAPI LİMİTED ŞİRKETİ manufactures siding (jamb) since 2007. We are proud to have completed Contracting and project services stated in attached references with active, dynamic, innovative project solutions, engineering groups and our expert teams in computer aided planning and project management consultancy. Fast improving technology necessitates modernization in the construction sector. Therefore NUKART GROUP construction, believes in the use of project management systematic in small and middle sized enterprises as well as large corporations in Turkey and works in this direction with its expert staff by using innovations of information technology to provide project and construction management services.
Vision and Mission;
We as NUKART GROUP realized our mission by attaining unconditional customer satisfaction and success in construction sector using improving technology and our fund of knowledge to provide economic, aesthetic, safety services at minimum cost and maximum quality approach in our works since 2001 and our basic vision is to convey this success to next generations and to take our rightful place among leading companies of the sector.
NUKART GROUP continues its works with consideration to preservation of all wildlife, protection of occupational health and safety without exceptions and continuous improvement of working environment with aims of development of Turkish Republic, perpetuity of its existence among contemporary civilizations and increasing its international prestige and respect and becoming a leading company in its sector. NUKART GROUP adopts and accepts all these as its MISSION.
In line with its mission and vision, NUKART GROUP in all activities adopts the principles of,
• Total Quality approach,
• Respect to the environment and sensitivity to prevention of pollution,
• Taking in consideration the fundamental engineering principles of “safety, technique, economy and aesthetics” at all times,
• maintaining common interests of customers, employees, shareholders, suppliers and Turkey.
With these principles NUKART GROUP undertakes
• To attain customer satisfaction through fulfilling the conditions of customers,
• To comply with the legislation in force, directives and rules of the affiliated corporation and signed contracts in all activities,
• To adopt and promote sensitivity that prioritizes prevention of environmental pollution,
• To improve its technique by closely monitoring all technological and sectoral developments
• To achieve human resources, technology, financial resources and concentration to enable development, continuous improvement and sustainability of the established systems,
• to form a continuous learning, improving and sharing organization by attaching importance to training and maintaining its continuity and to support participation of all employees to continuous improvement activities by promoting multidirectional communication